Al Verte las Flores Lloran is a 1969 flamenco album by Camarón de la Isla and Paco de Lucía.
1. Al verte las flores lloran (Bulerías) 2:40
2. Que un toro bravo en su muerte (Tientos) 3:46
3. Si acaso muero (Seguiriyas) 4:08
4. En una piedra me acosté (Fandangos) – (José Blas Vega) – 3:26
5. Anda y no presumas más (Bulerías por soleá) 3:29
6. Camina y dime (Tarantos) 4:51
7. Detrás del tuyo se va (Tangos) – (Francisco Almagro / Manuel Villacañas) – 4:20
8. Y tú no me respondías (Soleares) 3:58
9. Llorando me lo pedía (Fandangos de Huelva) 2:56
10. Una estrella chiquitita (Bulerías) 4:17
11. Con la varita en la mano (Fandangos) – (José Blas Vega) - 3:31
12. Barrio de Santa María (Alegrías) 2:31
f you don`t know who Camarón and Paco are, it will have to suffice to say that they are (or were, in Camarón`s case), by universal consensus the greatest flamenco singer and guitarist of the last fifty years.
They started recording together in 1969, when Paco was barely into his twenties and Camarón even younger; the collaboration revolutionised both their chosen fields, and changed the course of Flamenco forever
Digitally remastered edition of a classic album originally released in 1969 by the late, great Flamenco singer, one of ten he recorded in collaboration with guitarist Paco de Lucia. This is regarded as one of the diamond recordings in both of the artist`s respective discographies and is treasured by many a Flamenco music fan. Includes a bonus booklet with photos, complete lyrics and updated text. The tracks feature Ramon de Algeciras on second guitar.